Active Bodez has been in business since 2000 providing a variety of services at our 4,500 sq ft facility including Priority Fitness, Fit10N small group personal training, physical therapy, nutrition coaching with RDs.
- Efficient workouts equal maximum results in minimum time.
- Personal accountability and high-touch service results in consistent exercise.
- Provide safe and effective workouts tailored to meet your unique needs; whether it’s improving your golf game or playing with your kids.
I personally invite you to schedule a visit with me at our facility to learn more about Active Bodez and our services.
Scott Anspach, MEd.
CEO (Chief Exercise Officer)
More about Scott
Co-creator of Fit10N and Manager of Active Bodez Fitness Center.
• In business since 1993 as co-founder of Health Fitness Designs, Inc., a provider of on-site worksite health promotion and fitness center services.
• Over 28 years experience providing customized exercise programs and fitness evaluations.
• Personal trainer for over 22 years providing one-to-one and couples training for ages 11-81.
• University of Georgia, M.Ed. Adult Fitness/Cardiac Rehab with a specialization in Worksite Health Promotion.
• University of Dayton, B.S. Exercise Science/Fitness Management.