Fit Executive workouts are very efficient with highly qualified, motivating trainers in a supportive environment and limited membership. We help executives get consistent with exercise, even while traveling, to be in the best shape of their lives and perform at their highest level.
Memberships include unlimited facility usage and 30 minutes each month with our Wellness Physical Therapist or Registered Dietitian.
Silver – $245/month with four 30 minute personal training sessions.
Gold – $425/month with eight 30 minute personal training sessions.
Platinum – $650/month with twelve 30 minute personal training sessions.
Joining Fee $195—includes comprehensive fitness test.
Efficient workouts equal maximum results in minimum time.
Personal accountability and high-touch service results in consistent exercise.
Safe and effective workouts tailored to meet your unique needs; whether it’s improving your golf game or playing with your kids.
Benefits of Fit Executive
- fit exercise into your busy schedule
- dedicated 1,500 sq. ft. with limited membership to prevent overcrowding of 4,500 sq. ft. facility
- specialty programs including golf and tennis
- centrally located in the Triangle
- unique air resistance equipment utilized by many athletes and sports teams including the Carolina Hurricanes and Panthers
Gayla Privott, MS, NASM-CPT, CES, BCS
- Fit Inspired Living, LLC Founder and Owner
- Wellness Coordinator and trainer at PPD award winning Wellness Programing for over 5 years
- Todd Durkin Master Mind Member, IDEA Member and WELCOA Member
- Partnered with AdvoCare to provide elite nutrition
- Corporate Wellness Internship with Verizon
I had never lifted weights before because I didn’t like to, but at Active Bodez lifting has been a joy and given me accountability.
John McDonnell, SR VP Employee Benefits, Marsh & McLennan Agency, LLC
Gayla has been my personal trainer for 4 years. She motivates me to keep showing up and she continually finds new methods/exercises for me to try so that I don’t get bored. She is encouraging and supportive while also holding me accountable.
Cindy Elko-Simms, MD VP Pharmacovigilance at PPD
Gayla has a lot of knowledge of wellness and physical fitness which she brings to bear in her training sessions.
Gaurav Bhatnagar M.Pharma, MBA, VP-Strategic Feasibility Site and Patient Access at PPD
I am on the road about 80% of the time and have been given exercises to work on while traveling.
Tom Templeman, Senior VP Pharmaceutical Operations at Medivation